Saturday, February 21, 2009

What a day!

Today we had a double header!

First thing in the morning, Patrick & I were the official Photographers for the Special Olympics Penguin Plunge! Not only were we the photographers, but Patrick plunged! We had a lot of fun and got some great photos! I'm downloading them now and will have the link posted by Monday!

Then, because we didn't have enough of the cold air, we hit Rocky Neck with Bekki & Dexter for their engagement shoot! I had planned on 1 to 1 1/2 hours for the shoot - ok, so over two hours later, frozen fingers, and numb noses!! I'll have teasers up tonight from their shoot (downloading those too!)!

I'm enjoying a drink while everything downloads...time to pack up the car for the Wadsworth Mansion bridal show tomorrow! Hope to see you there!

No comments: