Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Piano recital for my babes!

My previous post was a brag about my kids' performances at school. This one is a brag of their performance at their piano recital! (and yes, it all happened on the same weekend)

This year, they each chose Christmas songs: Alexandra played "Away In A Manger" and Evanthea played "Jingle Bells"
Can you tell who's been paying attention to Mommy's posing tips? ;)
While we waited, Evanthea wanted to try some fun reflection shots! A girl after my own heart!
Evanthea exercised her creative right to arranging her own piece...ok, so she forgot to do the repeat...but she turned to everyone and whispered "I'm done". It's a good thing she's got the cute thing working for her! ;)


Alexandra & Evanthea's teacher, Miss Paula, has two very talented daughters - who also performed for the recital.

congratulations to everyone who performed!

Thanks Miss Paula! :)

No comments: