Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fabric bags are it!

Thank you, Green Bag Lady for the great idea of the fabric reusable bags! I made a bunch to have in the office for all purchases (I have some fun patterns like Monet style gardens, fun heart prints, cow print flannel, sunshine) and have started making gift bags out of an old bridesmaid dress! I got this really cool silver dress that I am transforming into smaller gift bags! I'll have pics up as soon as I have those finished.

If you're interested in gift bags or other bags for your weddings or personal use, please contact me! I've gotten a great response from the ones I have already handed out! Please be sure to reuse them!!

What's wonderful about these new bags is not just the fact that they're fun to make but it's a great way to recycle dresses that would be sitting in closets, or fabric that is just too small for anything else! Thank you for helping keeping the Earth Green!

No comments: