Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Let it snow? Oh no!

I guess since I have lived in CT my entire life less 2 years (I lived in Chicago for two years, miss it terribly, but I guess that's another post...) I need to expect anything from the weather! Thanks to Mother Nature, the ceiling in my outter office/studio collapsed! We (now) joke that the drop ceiling dropped! Fortunately no one was hurt (Dave happened to walk through it 2 seconds before it happened) and most equipment was spared (my backdrop stand was thankfully the only casuality). But it forced me to rethink things.


A new year and a new studio! We just completed remodeling the office to include the studio and "Santa" was kind enough to provide us with a new backdrop frame and a new backdrop (thanks, Mom & Dad!). And my kids were kind enough to model for everything!

No comments: