Monday, January 18, 2010

Bridal Expo at the Hartford Expo Center

What a great weekend we had this weekend! We were able to meet some amazing couples and put some faces to some great vendors! Liss & Jessica experienced first hand how much fun, albeit tiring, a bridal show can be!

Here is our amazing display that was specially designed for us by my personal contractor (ok, my dad did it and he used to be a contractor...). I was pleased with how eye catching it was!!

We had to make some tweaks because the side wall was so exposed - it worked out great as our neighbors were florists and they brought some complimenting colors!Nothing is more challenging that a bunch of photographers trying to take their own photos! :) After much deliberating, these two shots were our favs! (Left to right is Jessica, Liss and me!)
Left to right on this shot is me, Jessica, Liss

No comments: