Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bridal Show this Weekend!

Come see us at the Bridal Expo at the Hartford Expo Center this weekend! We are all very excited to show off our new display, our (partial) new team, and our new uniforms!

Jessica, Liss, and I can be found at the really cool Green Living Room at Booth 914! We're bringing out the unexpected at this show!! If you're expecting a promotion we ran at a previous show - don't! This is all new! We have a new team, a new look, and new promos! Everyone that stops by takes home a fun prize and some couples can get some more prizes!!

I love bridal shows! They are so much fun for me!! Where else can I talk to people all day long about one of my greatest passions? (my other passion is my kids...I'll save that for another day!)

CT Expo Center
265 Rev. Moody Overpass
Hartford, CT

Saturday, January 16 11-5
Sunday, January 17 11-5

Booth 914

We hope to see you there! Stop by and say hi!

No comments: