Sunday, December 13, 2009

Vespa Family Session

What a fun morning I had this morning with the Vespa family! We challenged a New England storm head on this morning and won! Our shoot was originally scheduled for 1:00 and we switched it to 11:30...good thing we did as at 12:45 it started sprinkling (luckily we just finished up!) and right at 1:00 - downpours!!

What a fun time!
Everyone was trying out the snowboard, so Mom hopped on!

There was so much laughter and fun - it was infectious! I love this next shot because it is pure fun!!Even Dad got in on the fun!
I love this next one because it just shows the personalities of the boys!



LOVE IT!!
Dad's first time on the snowboard! Not bad! Wait to see the rest of the series! ;)
Thanks for sharing your passions with me this morning! I had a lot of fun with everyone!!

It's not too late to vote for photo of the year! Was your favorite here?

No comments: