Saturday, September 4, 2010

Patrena & Carlton's Wedding Day Teasers

Patrena & Carlton - what can I say that the above photo doesn't? Sigh... Jess & I love these two to pieces and we just wanted to take them home with us. But, alas, we allowed them to go to Vegas to spend some QT together (I did offer my photographic services in case they wanted to rock a shoot in Vegas...).

For our readers on the east coast, you'll get it when I say our projected hurricane was an EPIC FAIL...but that's good! Hurricane Earl was scheduled to hit CT at 3:00...ceremony was set for 3:30. Thankfully, we're still waiting for the hurricane...wait...there is NO hurricane! ;)

So let's move on to these hottie totties! ;)



LOVE LOVE LOVE Patrena's gown! There's something about champagne color that just makes me happy!!
But yes, I love her shoes even more!! Shiny gold 4" rhinestone studded stilettos...I WAS IN HEAVEN!
Love a sassy bridal party...even in the nasty heat!
Jess and I admired the guys' suits. I love the taupe and champagne...but there's just something about a light colored suit that's amazing looking! Looking sharp, guys!!
On to the CD cover shoot...
I knew Patrena's mom would be trouble with the walk down the aisle! :) She had us all BAWLING! I love seeing so much love and gratitude between parents and our couples. Wait until the dancing pics...you'll see what I mean by trouble...
Jumping the broom
They did it!!
One of Patrena's favorite spots at the Aqua Turf was the fountain
One of my favorite spots was the awesome weeping willows!!


Angry clouds, but no hurricane! thanks Earl for the fab backdrop!!
I think this one is my favorite of the night. I knew it after I shot it!! We were being rushed by the DJ, After Hours DJ Entertainment - ok, so Bert was just looking over my shoulder! ;) I told Bert right after I took this one that he gets it for his wall - what do you think?

Jess rocked the dry ice shot! Love the smokey loops in this one!!
remember I told you Patrena's mom was trouble? Here's why! :) Not a dry eye in the house during the mother/daughter dance! I think this was definitely one of the most emotional dances we've seen. So sweet to see it - I love it!!!

Patrena's mom, Patricia is such an amazing woman and a fantastic mom. As a mom - I adore seeing the bonds between mothers and daughters like this. Thank you, Patricia, for allowing us into this side of your family!!!!!

Poor Carlton, he's ALWAYS waiting....

Love it!!

Congratulations Patrena & Carlton! thank you for having us be a part of your family!!

1 comment: