Tuesday, November 11, 2008

How could I forget Halloween?

With a very crazy fall, I seemed to have forgotten to post pics of my kids' Halloween costumes - which were chosen completely by themselves!
Evanthea chose to be Wonder Woman - she saved the world (and her preschool) of all evil doings - I think my hallway became her invisable jet as she flew up and down it often!

Alexandra chose something more "fabulous" - Sharpay's golf outfit from High School Musical 2 (she refused a picture with the sunglasses, but managed to wear them all day at preschool) -- no, we didn't pay extra for Sharpay's attitude! LOL!
Then, we were invited to a costume party on Halloween night. Alexandra (I think) was dismayed that not everyone knew who Sharpay was, so she resorted to last year's costume of Raggedy Ann! This was me trying to keep them amused while we waited for the time to leave the house! I opted for a more subdued costume (unfortunately, I didn't have a chance for a self-portrait) - I was Holly Golightly!

No comments: