Monday, November 24, 2008

wow..inspired...

OK, so I do stalk other photographers' blogs (but who doesn't, right?)...it usually elicits an "oh, that's pretty" or "that's cool, how did they do that?" or "nope, not my style". I came across a photographer from Australia that made me sit up and say WOW! Jerry Ghionis is so incredibly inspiring -his work is so simple but yet packed with so much emotion. I have not looked at another photographer's work and felt the emotion and inspiration as I did when I looked at Jerry's work.

OK, so I'm quite partial because he's Greek - but hey, aren't all the creative ones? ;) I can hear my husband now arguing that... LOL!

Seriously, kudos to an amazing photographer! He has started a society called "i.c.e." to inspire, challenge and educate. It looks like a cool society, I love his little pointers.

I hope others can be as inspired as I was when I saw this!

No comments: