Saturday, November 8, 2008

Vinnie & Cheryl's Wedding Day





Wow...what can I say about Vinnie & Cheryl's wedding day that hasn't already been said at the wedding? It was an amazing day! The ceremony and reception were both held at A Villa Louisa in Bolton (thank you Claudia and your staff for the amazing food and wonderful service!).
The whole night was orchestrated by After Hours DJ Entertainment - I mean literally! The groom is an MC, the best man owns the company, the officiant is an MC as well, do I need to mention who the DJ was? :) We also had the oportunity to work with Kevin Lee of Kevin Lee Studios once again - I can't wait to see the footage of the first dance/Thriller! Brides ask me about Trash the Dress sessions and whether it's a good idea or not...here's a Trash the Dress without the trashing!
We had so much fun and we wish Vinnie & Cheryl all the best and I am sure to see them soon

No comments: