Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mallory & Zack Engagement Pics

Most people who know me know tone of my most favorite places to work is the Wadsworth Mansion - the site, the nooks & crannies, the grounds, the AWESOME staff (Queen Deborah, Princess Amy & Princess Kristy - I am humbled!) so I never pass up a chance to go and take some pics!


When I first met Mallory & Zack, Mallory mentioned (ok, repeated many many times) that she loved my previous shoots at the mansion and would love to have a session down there. When we started chatting about her engagement session, I was quite surprised when she asked for suggestions!
Patrick & I had a blast with Mallory & Zack! We stuck them in some of the coolest corners of the mansion and they were troopers - actually trusting me when I said it'll look cool! LOL!

After we finished this shot, Zack just sat there for a moment (I told him to take up his TV watching pose) and I started shooting again. Tell me this guy didn't step right out of LL Bean? (I should photoshop a remote in his right hand, don't you think?)

I love it when couples get that competitive edge! My crystal tic tac toe game came out....there's a rematch at the wedding!

I love using the sun to our advantage! It's so much fun playing with shadows!

Growing up, my brother and I were always Red Sox fans - pretty devout, actually. Recently, some of my family has strayed for reasons that are pretty public (yes, my father turned to the dark side for a couple of years). But yet, we're all back to being sox fans - so when Mallory asked if they could pose with their Red Sox/Yankee hats, who was I to say no? I love the look on Mallory's face! That makes me laugh!!

Congrats Mallory & Zack! We can't wait until your wedding!

And remember, you can still vote in for Photo of the Year for engagement pics - comments on the blog can help Mallory & Zack get a free canvas if their photo is chosen!

1 comment:

The Lessards said...

Thank You so MUCH DIANE!! We had so much fun!!! :) Mallory & Zack