Monday, January 26, 2009

My favs

I figure since Oprah can get away with listing her favorite things, I can too! LOL! Here are some of the things I cannot live without:

Bridal shows! Thank you to those who put them on and thank you to all of the couples who stop by and visit with us!

Picasso & $20 digital cameras - Picasso for inspiring my kids to see there's beauty wherever you look and $20 digital cameras - I would rather my kids drop those than my Canon DSLRs! The bottom pic was taken by Alexandra at the Wadsworth Athaneum (I swear, she gave me permission to use her copyrighted pic!).

The knot & our brides for voting us in the best of weddings 2008!

My three year old, Evanthea, for tollerating my endless photo sessions and for coming to be the entertainment when couples need a break during our meeting!

As always, my 4 year old, Alexandra and her never ending thurst for the perfect wedding pose! And for being my greeter and giving couples gifts when they come to visit!

To be continued tomorrow...


No comments: