Saturday, June 6, 2009

Meghan & Nick's Engagment Session

Once we tore Nick away from his Blackberry, we had a great time downtown in Hartford...despite the fact that we had to compete with a fair, a festival, a marathon, and other celebrations! At least Meghan and Nick had fun!

Since we were in "the big city" - we thought it only fitting to become tourists! LOL!
This is my zen photo - I became the tripod...ok, so I sat down on a bench and used my knees...but I was one with my inner tripod! ;)

We found this cute little apartment building that reminded me of Sesame Street!


Yup, that's Nick popping the BIG question with the BIG ring!
Love is in the air!

Dang tourists! LOL! I actually didn't realize they were being touristy when I took this shot! I was just excited to get the cool clouds in there!




Congratulations, Meghan & Nick! We hope you had as much fun as we did! The wedding is right around the corner! See you NEXT MONTH! :)

Don't forget to leave comments for photo of the year!

No comments: