Saturday, June 6, 2009

Pooja & Will's Engagement Session

This morning we headed out to Blueback Square in West Hartford - what a great little spot! Almost reminds me of Chicago...almost! Pooja & Will - what a fun couple! The silliness never ended...
How many women does it take to get Will on his feet? I hope this isn't foreshadowing for the wedding...

We finally got some cars to work with us for this shot - Will was enjoying the notoriety (we had a few people ask who they are and one guy took out his cellphone to take their photo too!)

The land of the umbrellas!




When I first met Pooja and Will, he asked if he could do the pose below. I let him get it out of his system during the engagement shoot! Yes, Pooja was bored!

Heather & I had so many fun "filters" on this shoot - I think it's become a challenge to see what we can shoot through! Heather brought some gorgeous lace for the shot below
And the next one I shot through...well, I'll let you decide what I used!


Congratulations, Pooja & Will! We are really looking forward to your wedding day!!

Remember to leave your comments and vote for photo of the year!

No comments: