Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Evanthea!

Four years ago today, my little girl was born! Evanthea rushed into the world (no really, she couldn't wait for the doctor to deliver her!) and has been going since! I know this princess is going places because of everything she has had to overcome in her four years. Happy Birthday, baby!!

Here she is now at 4:

Here she is fresh home from the hospital! I think she's less than a week old. One of my favorite photos of her

Here is her first birthday! Her sister wanted to have a tea party to celebrate so we made little cupcakes and drank tea (water)!Here she was at age 2 - I was changing her diapers and fell in love with the light on her angelic eyes. This photo made the HOT list on jpg magazine's
Her second birthday treat was going on the carousel for the first time!The next two were from her Doodlebops birthday party - she was DeeDee Doodle! This was her 3rd birthday

Her 3rd birthday (last year), I took her to the mall for a special "girls' day out". we went to Build A Bear, Libby Lu, and the bookstore. Can you tell she's not used to not having her sister around? :)Happy Birthday to my little sweetie!! Here's to many many more!! Daddy, Sissy & I love you!

No comments: