Sunday, September 13, 2009

Leah & Jon's Photo Session

I met Leah & Jon back in November, when I photographed their engagement session...in the FUH-REEEEZING cold! As we are drawing nearer to their wedding date, they thought a more casual session might be fun!

This first shot is my favorite!

Leah & Jon both went to Farmington High...knew each other, but didn't start dating until after college. It was only fitting to bring everything full circle!



In addition to Leah's Jeep, they brought another fun prop for me! This beautifully shiny Harley! Love it!!!

We were laughing that it was right out of Grease! And I wasn't going to tease Leah's hair!!
Again, I love shiny props!! Harley Heaven!
This little lady bug came to visit and brought some good luck!
This one almost seems an I-Spy...can you find everything?
Thanks Leah & Jon for sharing a very special part of your lives with me! Looking forward to the wedding next month!!

No comments: