Saturday, September 26, 2009

Rosie & Orion's Wedding Day

What a spectacular day today! The beautiful sun. poofy clouds - fabulous! Perfect weather for an outdoor fall themed wedding!! Rosie & Orion chose this day (I'm a little partial to the favoritism of the day - see previous post!) to get married


I get so excited when I see my name on a table card - even more excited when it's on a Lenox favor! How cool is this?Remember the line from Princess Bride when the grandfather said there were few kisses as true as this one? Well, I think this kiss tops it!
See? My couples always eat!! Even if I did have to help serve Rosie!
Orion's backyard had a bamboo garden - we were thrilled with that! Who would have thought bamboo can grow in CT?!!

Full props going out to Dave Field, my second shooter! His idea on the (now known as) Mini shot! Love it!





Orion - here's your reflection shot!!

The best wedding (in my opinion) because they served cotton candy!! The best part was I got to take some home (thanks Connor!)!!! What an awesome idea!



No really, this is Orion's backyard!

Who else can say they got an underdog from their sister on their wedding day? LOL! I'm not sure many would admit to it if they did...but I've got the proof here!!

I was told that Mom might get emotional! :)
These are the looks I LOVE!
It doesn't get better than this!
Love you guys! Thank you for having us a part of your amazing day!

Don't forget your comments for photo of the year!

2 comments:

Dave Parsons said...

Sorry I missed it but it looks like it was a great day. Congrats to the breide and groom. ANd don't forget, we do baby photo's too!! ...ehem...hehehe

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....