Saturday, October 10, 2009

Brandy & Kevin's Wedding Day

Wow...what an amazing day today! The news said the day would be perfect and the leaves are at peak for Eastern CT and they weren't fibbing! I think that's why Brandy & Kevin chose today to get married! :)


Well, I thought I was picking up on Brandy's passion for Twilight series by taking this photo...hope I didn't give too much away (I learned she hasn't read New Moon or Eclipse yet!!)!!How cute are these two??

Brandy's godfather passed in February, he was supposed to walk Brandy down the aisle. He wrote a touching letter to Brandy before his passing. Not a dry eye in the site


Brandy danced the mother/daughter dance with her mom. I love it when people insist on looking at me! LOL!

Yes, they are fighting over the bouquet! I think was one of the first weddings I have seen it at!
I am so in love with Brandy's comforter! I think I need it for a backdrop!!










I fell in love with this old barn last week when I drove by it. I couldn't have asked for better clouds and sunlight. Perfect day!!

Diamonds are a girl's best friend! Don't get it? Google Marilyn Monroe singing it!

This next series is my favorite!


Reenacting their engagement session!
Love the spooky Halloween feel to this one!

Congratulations Brandy & Kevin! We had a blast today!

Don't forget to leave your comments for photo of the year!

5 comments:

Jenilee & Joe said...

What beautiful pictures! We can't wait to see the rest of them!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! Awesome couple!! So glad we were ALL there to share it with you!! Jeff Marylou Bethany and Charles

Anonymous said...

BRANDY AND KEVIN I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AT YOUR WEDDING. I COULD OF DANCED ALL NIGHT LONG. GREAT FOOD AND DJ. YOU BOTH LOOKED SO SPECTACULAR AND HAPPY. HAVE A GREAT HONEYMOON ENJOY EVERY MOMENT, YOU ARE TWO AWESOME PEOPLE AS EVERYONE CAN SEE IN YOUR BEAUTIFUL PICTURES. LOVE AUNT CAROL

Me said...

When do the rest of the pictures go up? The card at the wedding said after 10/21! :) I can't wait to see them all!!!

Parsons Photo said...

Photos will be posted 11/21 - six weeks after the wedding date