Monday, October 12, 2009

Jaime & Jim's Engagement Session

When the news said the foliage was a peak in Eastern CT, I did a little happy dance! Nothing like a great fall engagement session at the perfect color time!!

We met Jaime & Jim at Gillette's Castle in Haddam. What a perfect day!

Not only was the day perfect, so was the hole in Jim's sweater! Their dog sent them with a parting gift..a hole the shape of a heart!


The castle was quite busy, but we had a lot of fun with some passerby's! While we were creating this shot, a man yelled over "stop faking it and kiss her!"
This is where the intrigue began on who these people were - so we (of course) took it a step further....JR & I now work for People magazine...or so we heard...


One of my favorite shots - I think Jaime & Jim were relaxed with the paparazzi as this was when people started to recogonize them - I'm not kidding! A group of women insisted she was "that girl from...you know, that show" - security was waiting in the limo...



I think Jaime was pondering her chosen career...is it really worth being seen in public like this? LOL!

Yes, we did muscle our way to the look out! celebs do get preferential treatment!
Another one of my favorite shots!
This one too - I love the stone work at the castle.

Congratulations Jaime & Jim! Don't worry, we'll keep your secret! :)

Don't forget to comment for photo of the year!

No comments: