Saturday, October 17, 2009

Leah & Jon's Wedding Day

What a fabulous day today! Leah & Jon were on pins and needles all week watching the weather reports...for nothing! It was a spectacular fall morning at the Riverhouse in Haddam. It was cold, I'll say that much...but Leah & Jon were awesome sports about the outdoor ceremony and photos!!

This was the last shot of the night...and I have to say that it is one of my favorites!Leah had her grandmother's necklace woven into her bouquet - what a touching idea! I love it!
It was a very moving ceremony! not a dry eye!

Leah and her girls weren't quite ready when we got on site (I really didn't have high expectations at 8:30AM!!) So I took her dress on a field trip!One of my favorite dress shots ever. There's something about the simplicity of a stone wall, a spectacular dress and a fish-eye lens that gives me the warm fuzzies!!

Poor cold bridesmaids!!
Now, normally, we have the guys hold the bride up...these bridesmaids ASSURED me they could hold Jon!! Still laughing at them dropping him - he just rolled right over! reassures me to stick with having the guys do it!





These next few are my favorites too - I love the Goodspeed in the background and LOVE the fact that the seagull stuck around for the photos! I usually don't have good luck with the locals!


"everybody clap your hands..." The Cha-cha slide is always good for some fun shot! Even better when the bridesmaids dancing with the bride!


Another one of my favorite shots! Leah's idea for the shot - I love it!!





Congratulations Jon & Leah!! Don't forget your comments for photo of the year!

No comments: