Sunday, October 4, 2009

Jenn & Justin's Wedding Day

What a beautiful day today! After yesterday's rain, thunder, tornadoes?? we needed some relief!! The sun came out just to celebrate Jenn & Justin's special day today!







Ha ha - bottom's up!
I was so in love with the cool uplighting on the dancefloor! Jenn looked like she was having fun too!

Jenn's mom had a special presentation of her traditional things to carry: Something old was her grandfather's wedding ring and a photo of Jenn & her grandfather, something new was a beautiful anklet, something borrowed was her grandmother's prayer book from her wedding day (which I might - we share a wedding date!), something blue was a blue garter. It was a touching presentation!
6 year old Cami was the flower girl - and Cami really answered a lot of questions I had about how "normal" my 5 year old was. I seriously thought that my 5 year old would tell me what photos to take and how to stand because she was the daughter of a photographer...I was wrong! :) Cami was a lot of fun!!

Jenn & Justin had their first meet at Jenn's mother's house with their dog! So cute!!

How can you not love a Coach dog collar?!!

No really, he said to look at me!
The pumpkins were a surprise for Jenn! We love it!!



Congratulations, Jenn & Justin!!

Don't forget to leave comments for 4th Quarter awards and Photo of the Year!

No comments: