Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Brooke & Kris's Engagement Session

Let me start off this post by saying how much I love my couples! I love how goofy they get! Especially Kris & Brooke seen here chatting over donuts and coffee!

Kris just happens to find a ring in the donut box - Brooke? Brooke?
Didn't you wish every 1/2 dozen came with a diamond?
OK, so on to the fun stuff! Brooke & Kris introduced me to a new spectacular park on the area of the state I have yet to discover - Southford Falls State Forest in Southbury. Absolutely breathtaking! We did, however, have to fight 8 other photographers for location trumpage! :)


LOVE the fact that they took of their shoes...in the middle of November...over the freezing cold falls...but it's all for the shot, right? :)




Congratulations, Brooke & Kris! Don't forget your votes for photo of the year!

No comments: