Monday, November 9, 2009

Katherine & Tyler Love Story

Katherine & Tyler - what an uber cute couple! These two have amazing chemistry together!! They are a little bit different than the couples I typically photograph - they are already married!

Tyler is in the National Guard and is being deployed in a few weeks for Iraq. Huge tug at my heartstrings! Katherine's sister-in-law had approached me about a month ago and asked if I would donate my time and photograph his deployment party. I said yes without hesitation.

About 2 weeks ago, Katherine canceled the party because her mother is in the hospital. Double tug at my heartstrings. I did the only thing I could think of to help - I offered them a session of some alone time. Here are the photos of the day that would have been his party.




Coventry Lake never looked so good!



One of my favorites from the shoot!





Tyler, we wish you a safe and speedy return home! Katherine, we send you strength - you're an amazing woman! I am truly blessed to have met such an amazing couple! God bless!

No comments: