Monday, November 9, 2009

Erin & Greg's Engagement Session

What a fabulous day on Saturday! The sun actually decided to shine on a chilly November morning! It was great enough to photograph a morning engagement session! Erin and Greg were awesome on our dual-city shoot! We started the morning at Blueback Square in West Hartford and ended up in Elizabeth Park in Hartford.

This one is my favorite! Love the looks on their faces!

Greg and Erin compliment each other so nicely - they both have great senses of humor and were laughing all morning!

Every girl's dream! A proposal with a giant diamond!
Another shot I love!
Elizabeth Park still had some amazing flowers in bloom! We were lucky enough to find the hot pink wedding color to match!
Just when you think the photographers are sidetracked and can't see what you're up to! :)
I have never seen the gazebo off season - I was in love with the bare logs and the wilted ivy. It was amazing!

Greg asked me if I wanted to see him do a handstand - of course I said YES!




Congratulations Erin & Greg! Don't forget your comments and your votes for photo of the year!

No comments: