Sunday, February 14, 2010

Kate & Dane's Engagement Session

What a wonderful morning this morning...a little chilly, but we still had an awesome time with Kate & Dane! Dave & I had the honors of photographing this super cute couple on the one year anniversary of their engagement - and also happens to be Valentine's Day!

Can you guess where we shot? :)




Definitely one of my favorite shots!!
They really needed a 40's style TV with this one!

Dave & I collaborated on this one! Started with something completely different but loving the outcome!






Another one of my favorites!

I love it when I give Dave a "you know what I mean" concept and he nails it! Thanks, Dave! I love the shoe shot!!



Congratulations, Kate & Dane! Next time we see you in downtown Hartford, it will be MUCH WARMER!

Don't forget to vote for photo of the year!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments: