Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Liss and Jess Collaboration???!!!

Flower Girl Dresses!

Here's a little tidbit of info about Parson Photography's wonderful second shooter Jessica!

So after paging through countless sources on paper and online I have finally found, quite by accident, the perfect flower girl dresses. I wanted some thing unique and fun but didn't want the girls to feel stuffy or way too made up. My dear friend Jessica (who is also a second shooter for Parson's Photography) MADE for her daughter a gorgeous white tutu dress and I fell in love! I searched online and found so many examples so the possibilities really are endless but the original design is so perfect! I can not wait to have her design dresses for my nieces! Here is a snap shot of her daughter in the dress. Other images of her little one can be found on my FlickR.



Jess is Soooooooo talented! She is such a sweet person and I'm so happy to have met her and to have met her beautiful daughter. LOVE THEM!



~Liss

1 comment:

Me said...

Just checked out the FLIKR page (those dresses are just TOO cute) and all I can say is that I need someone to pick my jaw up off the floor .... AMAZING WORK!

Keep it up Diane, I might just have you do a photoshoot "just because" - Heck, even one of my puppy! You guys are SO talented!!!