Friday, February 12, 2010

Vote for Liss and Tommy's E-Session!

This is where we need YOUR help! Due to the fact that February is booked solid, my husband and I have to incorporate our E-session into an already existing event. Since Diane and myself are already volunteering to photograph the Penguin Plunge in New London on the 28th, I am dragging my husband along and Diane will photograph us in New London. None of us are too familiar with the area we'd like you to help us decide on the best location!

We asked for suggestions and you gave us some great ideas! We've taken the best of those ideas and are putting it up for a vote.

The locations are...

1. Private Beach
2. Downtown New London
3. The Lyman Allyn Art Museum
4. The Romantic Branford House on the water

Voting ends next week!

~Liss

6 comments:

Mrs.Z said...

I'm not sure if this is where to vote, but I think the photo shoot be at the Art Museum. Knowing how much Liss enjoys musuems.

Jill said...

i'd go with the house on the water. :)

Melissa said...

I'd say the house on the water too!

Me said...

Art Museum!

Anonymous said...

Art Museum!

Jess said...

smooooke on the water...i mean house :)