Sunday, July 25, 2010

Andrea & Pat's Wedding Day teasers

Congratulations Andrea & Pat! Congratulations on getting married and congratulations on surviving a typical New England storm! :)

Just as Jessica & I arrived at Andrea's parents' house...thunder started. After we walked in the door - torrential downpours, thunder, lightning...and power outage at the church!

As you can see, Andrea kept her eye on the prize! She was so caught up in her joy that she wasn't daunted by the power!






One of my favorite ring shots! Shot at the gazebo
We thought the church was going to be in candle-light...well, this was the candle! LOL! It was romantic AND hot! ;)




These two are so sweet together - I love it when their emotions just pour through the camera!!




This was Andrea's other "bouquet" at the church! ;)




Jess & I sat at THE BEST table...by far! Our server knew all of our names...don't ask me to repeat any more than Juleen, Michael, Tony, Dan the DJ....still, we had fun with the "cool kids" table! Thanks for welcoming us!

One of my favorite shots

Congratulations, Andrea & Pat!

5 comments:

God's Favorite said...

Congratulations Pat and Andrea!
Your photos are beautiful.

You are blessed,
Stephanie

God's Favorite said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

DJ Dan's my dad... You did have the best table!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Pat and Andrea! I already had an amazing brother and now I have an equally amazing sister!
The photos look wonderful! They will be so pleased!

Parsons Photo said...

Thanks for the love everyone! :) @Son of Dan the DJ - he was awesome!