Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New Contest

Every time Jess and I go on a shoot, we discuss the fact that we should do a challenge (alphabet, monochromatic, single theme). But that's just it...we discuss it, we never decide.

I think I'm going to leave it up to our fans and readers! What challenge would you like to see? Alphabet (like I did in Las Vegas), Monochromatic (where we shoot entirely in one color - no Photoshopping!), single theme (rain drops, mirror reflections, etc), locations (beach, front yard, playground, vehicle), objects (lawn ornaments, angels, angles, shoes). Any other ideas? We want your input!

I know what you're thinking - "what's in it for me?"...you obviously don't know me that well! PRIZES are in it for you!! I'll throw in a free session to the winner (or the equivalent towards a wedding package) - what do you think about that? Maybe some more prizes if I can get the troops moving!

YOU chose the theme
WE shoot
YOU vote
YOU win

What do you think? Let us know in the comments!

2 comments:

Kim Peretto said...

How about kids past-time summer vacation theme? Think b&w only ...sprinklers, ice cream, beach, comic books, radio,....before tv, computers or cell phones, or video games.

Me said...

You already know my idea: SUMMER SHOTS!!!!

- Beach Balls
- Beach Towels
- Kids eating ice cream cones
- Summer Love
- Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini

etc....