Sunday, July 11, 2010

Patrena & Carlton's Engagement Session

Yesterday, Jessica & I had a wonderful afternoon, spent with Patrena and Carlton at UCONN. What was really cool was the fact that this was where they met! And it almost helped that I went to school there too...I say "almost" because the entire campus has changed so much since...well, when I graduated! ;)

Patrena used to work at the Co-op on campus...well, the old Co-op that used to be next to the library (that is now a garden...)! LOL! But we asked if she could "work" for a quick second here!




These two are so cute and always animated!
And what's a trip to UCONN without catching a game or two...ok, so it was basketball camp for kids! ;)





I think this was my favorite shot in the session!
While Patrena was smiling and greeting book buyers at the Co-op, Carlton worked hard at the library! We had a little trouble recognizing the library with the new additions, but this was the view we remembered!






I found that the spring waters are nice and warm on a humid day...not saying how I found out...but let's just reiterate I'll do anything for the shot! :) We were thrilled to discover this little nook of a spot right in the middle of the hustle and bustle of 195 and the crazy construction. It was almost as if time stopped here for them!

I'm not sure who was more excited about the idea of going to the Dairy Bar - Patrena or me!! :) Love it when I have food loves in common with my couples! LOL! And an ice cream sundae does make for an awesome photo shoot!!



Congratulations Patrena & Carlton! We'll be seeing you real soon for your wedding! We're looking forward to it!!

2 comments:

Me said...

Lovely pictures! I Love the shots at the Dairy Bar (ps... i love the mint chocolate chip ice cream.. yum). Very cute! ::stock-piling ideas::

Parsons Photo said...

LOL! Thanks Jenilee! Mint Chocolate Chip is my fav too...that was a treat I brought home for my hubby! ;)