Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Brooke's Rock the dress shoot

Brooke has been a part of the Parsons Photo family for quite some time...of course she booked early, she's a 10/10/10 bride!

Brooke told me that recently, she's been starting to "feel" the wedding planning and asked me what certain shoot types were that she had heard of in some wedding shows. The one that most fascinated me was the Rock the Dress shoot.

These are sneak peeks of Brooke's rock the dress...and boy, did she rock it! This is all I can show online, because her fiance does go online and sees what's going on! And yes, that's her wedding dress!!

I love this next shot because that window is always my favorite...then I added a little twist. Can you guess Brooke's future last initial? How cool is that?

If you click on this next shot, it will bring you to the gallery of the actual teasers. They are, however, password protected. I will only give the password out to current Parsons Photo clients (except, of course, Brooke's fiance, Kris!) - anyone else will have to ask Brooke!!
we will post the entire shoot after their wedding! :)

A super special thank you to the security guard at Hartford City Hall for helping us out and giving me a little Wizard inspiration ("who rang that bell?")! LOL!

No comments: