Saturday, April 10, 2010

I WON!!!

This morning, I woke up to an awesome email from Kevin Kubota, congratulating me on winning the Alphabet challenge from Las Vegas! Wow!!! You can see my photos by clicking here

Kevin posted on his blog the collage and the announcement this morning - it is soooooo cool!!! My photos are on Kevin Kubota's blog! Holy cow!! :)

It was an awesome challenge and it really forced me to look at the world much more differently - I really like that! I look forward to doing this challenge more often and challenging my staff to do the same (ahem...wait for it!!).

Kevin's workshop was fantastic - I know you read me raving about it!! :)

But most of all, I need to thank YOU for voting for me! I wouldn't have gotten there without your votes! Thank YOU!!!! And I will chose a winner of my drawing (I promised if I won I would give a gift certificate!!) early next week!!!! Any thoughts on who? :)

No comments: