Saturday, April 10, 2010

Kate's Bridal Shower

I love photographing bridal showers! It's a time when everyone is blissfully happy, low stress, dressed to the nines, and doesn't care about diets because there's always great food to be had (and it's a room of women...so no judging!)! Not just because of the light heart air do I love showers - I personally love them because I get to see a side of my brides that I ordinarily wouldn't see.

Today I photographed Kate's bridal shower - and fun does not describe her family and friends! I can tell we're going to be photographing nonstop! (note to self, get more memory cards...LOL!)

Kate's mom asked every guest to fill out a recipe card and send it back - some ladies got really creative (I sent my secret recipe for tzatziki!)!!

The co-maids of honor, as they planned a game for later in the shower!
Nothing is better than laughter! I have no clue what was so funny, but don't you just want to join in?

Kate with her moms!

Sophia, the flower girl, was awesome! She would walk by me and give me the biggest grin - she already knows who to smile at! So sweet! Here she is playing a game with her mom!
Nothing better than an "all in" bridal party!


The Avon Old Farms Hotel in Avon is one of my favorite spots! (As a matter of a fact, we had our youngest daughter's baptism reception there!)
LOVE the favors! Spices with Kate & Dane's mugs on them!

I had to laugh...Kate actually set up an Excel spreadsheet for her bridesmaids to record the gifts! What a fantastic idea (ok, to me...I am OBSESSED with spreadsheets!)!!!
The funniest gift!
And they don't call her Queen B for nothing! ;)
Congratulations, Kate! We'll see you soon for your wedding!

No comments: