Saturday, April 17, 2010

Need to hire your photographer AND a wedding planner?

As some of you may know, I am a "retired" wedding planner - in another life I owned my own business as a wedding planner. I have since retired...it was bittersweet, but I'm glad I did.

I'm glad because I recently met my WFF (wedding friend forever), Kia Martinson-Wenzel of ESTOccasions. Kia is a wedding planner, living in the next town over. I met Kia (as I do just about everyone lately) through Facebook and we became Facebook friends. Kia asked me to photograph a few events she was working, and it all began with a pair of hot boots!

Usually when I meet wedding planners, a tiny little skeptic inside my heart groans a little because...well, quite frankly...no one could plan a wedding like I did (let's be honest here, right?)!! then I met Kia...I really tried not to like her...but she won. I was impressed.

So impressed that I asked her work with me to offer our future clients some super awesome values!

For everyone that books with Parsons Photography through May 31:
  • Kia will meet you and your fiance at one session and offer you a detail meeting or an in depth consultation (questions, advice, timeline, mom's questions, budget, tipping, whatever you want).
  • The cost? Nothing to you! I'll cover the fees!
How can you go wrong? :)

Email me to schedule a meeting to discuss this awesome event! info@parsonsphoto.org
Current couples - are you interested? Shoot me out an email and we'll see what we can work out! ;)

No comments: