Sunday, April 18, 2010

Amy's Bridal Shower

This afternoon I made the trek to Milford to Aldario's Restaurant for Amy's bridal shower...I have to say that I was quite pleased with the trip (thanks to the new lane added on the 91/95 merge)!

A beautiful day with a beautiful bride!

Amy's sister made this beautiful bridal gown cake for the shower! Simply breath-taking!
Nothing better than a fun bridal party!
So of course I had to have my own fun with the bride cake!
Amy is blessed to have baking geniuses (genii?) on both sides of the family! Her future sister-in-law baked all of the cookies and cupcakes!In honor of Amy's passion for scrapbooking, each table was given paper and supplies to make a page for Amy's shower book. It was a mad competition to complete the first page to be the "sample" to show the other women how it's done!Attention brides, future brides, bridal parties, bridesmaids, and other random shower guests - I thought this was THE COOLEST shower gift! Amy's bridesmaids gave her a box of hand addressed AND STAMPED thank you cards! What a fantastic and helpful idea!OK, so we all love a good a Karate Kid crane pose...right??! Not sure what was going on here - but I had a good laugh! I especially like the reactions of the girl with the white sweater and the girl all in black!Amy's reaction to the gift from her bridesmaids..hmm, what could it be?



Congratulations Amy! Thank you for sharing your special day with me! I really enjoyed getting to know everyone before the wedding! See you soon!

No comments: