Saturday, April 10, 2010

Toni & Jim's Formal E Session

Back in July, I photographed Toni and Jim in their favorite setting - at the park with their awesomely cute dog, Charley Brown! It was a great session, but a little casual (right, Moms? ;) ). So we opted for a more formal session and doubled it with a site walk through.

We met yesterday at Salem Cross Inn in West Brookfield, MA. What a spectacular spot! Jess & I fell in love with the little knickknacks, the wood, EVERYTHING! :)

This next shot is my fav from the session!
This dreamy shot of Toni was taken in the bridal suite with just a bedside light as a light source. I cannot wait to photograph her just like this on the wedding day!
We got a little silly with the great scenes! Thanks for being such great sports (Jim, especially!)!!


I love silhouettes, they're so much fun to photograph!

Keep an eye out for Toni & Jim's Wedding photos - they're getting married in a couple of months!! :)

No comments: