Thursday, March 11, 2010

Kevin Kubota's Vegas Challenge

Probably one of the most influential speakers I saw while at WPPI was Kevin Kubota. He showed us a slide show of an alphabet found in someone's surroundings. As a random thought, Kevin challenged the 900 photographers in the room to do that here in Vegas.

I took his challenge head on. It was hard! :) But I enjoyed it!!

Kevin is going to post the photos on his website, be sure to check it out and vote for my series! here's a sneak peek!!

My favorite is "U"...I'm still laughing at how I got the shot...

Now, if you're a photographer...I challenge YOU to do the same! :)

I'll post the links to Kevin's website when he posts the pics!






























































































































































































































































































































































3 comments:

ESTOccasions said...

Nice work! I loved it. Been to Vegas many times but never looked at it that way. The "U" was awesome!

Ashley Hawkes said...

Diane, awesome!! It was so great to meet you and had a blast hanging out in line and going to a few classes with you. You are such a doll! xoxo

Kristy Hughes said...

I love this idea! Your pictures are awesome!