Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Shoot Out - Ocean Beach Park


What happens when Liss, Jessica and I have a shoot together and we are given some lag time? AND we're at a super cool park? We take photos, of course!!

We staged our own shoot out! Who got voted to pose first? Yup, me...so I made them suffer and lay them across the train tracks!

They thought they were being slick in photographing me at work, but I think it's a cool shot! Especially since I'm tweaking the manual focus!
And this is the shot I was working on. It was a little tunnel for a kiddo size train and the double pane glass was fun to play with!
Jess and I do monster poses quite often...Then Liss joined in for some framing...
Jess is our crafty queen and she hand knit these supa cute arm warmers in Parsons Photo color! They are awesome!! Thanks Jess!

Next was Jess's turn to pose - very cool rock star boardwalk pose!

Then, when it was Liss's turn to pose...we got a temper tantrum!!
Seriously, Jess & I wanted to go to the Mini Golf Course and we thought Liss didn't want to so we subtly brought her to the course! There must have been some silliness in the air because we were crying we were laughing so hard!

I love the natural smile here of Liss!

I swear, I thought it said PARSONS and ARRESTED...not much serendipity in that one!
Thanks for a fun break from reality, ladies! Liss will post her side of things next!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome photos ladies!!!