Friday, March 5, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!

Cliche? Yes...but I still love the ZZ Top cover of the Elvis classic, "Viva Las Vegas"...must be a generation thing! ;)

Tomorrow, I'm heading out to Vegas...solo...without my husband, without my children, without my second shooters. I'm taking a deep breath, hopping a plane, waiting for a very long layover in NYC (3 hours to be exact), then arriving in Las Vegas for the WPPI (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International) Convention.

In addition to taking some classes, hitting a bunch of parties, doing some shopping...I look forward to being inspired, being challenged, stepping way outside my comfort zone, being humbled, being tired, being pushed to my creative limits, being blissfully thrilled...

And I cannot wait! :)

Be prepared for some updates as I've sign up for some shoots with some other photographers - I'm really looking forward to learning from some new friends and creating some new relationships! Updates will definitely be posted on Twitter & Facebook from my phone - so if you're not following, hop on board! I look forward to sharing my new knowledge with photographers who couldn't make it to Vegas as well as my couples I will be photographing this year.

Have a great week! I'll keep you posted!

No comments: