Monday, March 8, 2010

Sneak Peak of Vegas shoot

Greetings from Las Vegas! WPPI is in full force and I am a sponge, ready to soak it all up!! I wasn't off to a good start...I waited in line for 20 minutes for the wrong class, then found out the one I wanted was filled! So, I had my first chance to sit! :) I took my mom (who came to meet me for the weekend) out for a drink at this really cool bar, Rughe. I was obsessed with this wall that had bottles and holograms.

I love the buildings out here!
I'm staying at the MGM and what's better than an MGM lion taking a nap?!

Then to a photo shoot on the strip. It rained but we still managed to rock the strip!



I'm off to the trade show - let's see what sort of goodies I can find! ;) Classes today & tomorrow and another shoot scheduled for Wednesday! Have a great week!

No comments: