Thursday, March 18, 2010

Changes are a-coming!

Going along with my overflowing inspiration from WPPI - I made a few purchases from the trade show! (I'm a sucker for a great deal...especially one that will help make my day run smoother!) I'd like to share some of the new fun items and programs!!

first off, I am so very excited to be a GREENER photographer! We now have all of our contracts, checklists, and correspondence is online with ShootQ! All of our clients (current and future!) will be able to access their payment schedules, contracts (new clients only), correspondence, and more online! each couple will get a unique code for their wedding and they can access that at any time. I'm also pleased that it will streamline my workflow! We're hoping to have ShootQ completely live tomorrow to offer to potential and new couples!

Now, on to the goodies!

I am now a retailer of SnapTotes -- where you can turn your photos into super cute bags, pillows, wallets, etc! I'll post some pics soon when I get in my samples!

I am also a retailer of Celebrations 3D - I think this is the coolest in the world!! As a child of the 80's, I used to love my Viewmaster! How cool is it that it's available for your own photos? wow!! Samples are coming really soon for these (and I think I need to hide them from my kids too...)!

I am also patiently waiting for Fed Ex to bring me my new ShootSac! FINALLY, I found a bag that can hold my stuff without killing my back and making me bend like I'm pregnant!! Anyone want to guess which one I ordered? ;) I'll post pics when it comes in!!

And finally, for my camera friends...I am doing it...I am getting the 70-200 2.8L lens...this is a debate I have been having with myself for the past year...I spoke with MANY photographers and the time has come to get it! It's insulting, but B&H has it for $50 off (I still think they forgot a zero)...I think that's going to be my best deal! But I will have it by the end of the month (still taking deep breaths...)!!

I am very excited with the new additions and I'm looking forward to helping streamline our workflow! Please let us know your thoughts on any of the above!

No comments: