Saturday, March 27, 2010

Tracey and Rob's Engagement Session

Liss and I met Tracey and Rob this afternoon at Devil's Hopyard in Haddam. It was a bit chilly, but the sun felt great! We found some really fun spots to take some shots, off the beaten path!

The really fun part is Tracey and Rob have chosen Devil's Hopyard as their ceremony location!
They will be married on the other side of the waterfall - let's hope it's not as loud as it was today! We learned a lot of new hand signals because of the roar!




A lot of couples that I meet with ask me why I always have a second shooter with me - I tell them the main reason is I'm too old to run around as much! :) But look at the other reason in these next couple of shots. While I was taking photos of Tracey's gorgeous engagement ring, Liss was sniper shooting (photographing, that is)!

OK, so I got a little silly with this next one...

guess who's taking the plunge? ;)
Nature shots are not my forte - so I do the best in bringing in the colors!!

We finally got shy Rob to open up into some engaging conversation! I think he liked the parasol! ;)
These next two are a couple of my favs!


My husband knows that unless I come home with dirt on my butt, twigs in my hair, and a dirty camera - it wasn't a good shoot! This session, I climbed a mountain (no photo trail...Liss had to help me down so she couldn't document it! LOL!) and Liss tried to stay dry...
We had a little fun with the flash! If you can find Liss in this shot, you get a prize!


In reality, Tracey did propose to Rob - I just added a little emphasis...OK, I told him to react like a girl! LOL! Thanks for being such great sports!!

Congratulations Tracey and Rob! We will see you right back here in a couple of months! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! You both look great. Gorgeous, in love, picturesque! The waterfall is beautiful and the forest is breathtaking. You have made an excellent choice of location for the wedding... as long as we are not too close to the waterfall. LOL Thanks for sharing the photo shoot. The narration was entertaining.
Sue Berry