Monday, November 22, 2010

Becca & PJ's engagement teasers

Today I met Becca & PJ down at the Wadsworth Mansion in Middletown - I know, you've heard it before....but it's my favorite place! Not just because it's beautiful, stunning and so much fun to photograph. But because of the awesome ladies that work there, Deborah and Kristy....

You see, we had originally planned to hit Sturbridge Village for this session but Becca saw the weather report...and it didn't look good! Deborah & Kristy allowed us to sneak in and grab some indoor (and outdoor too) shots at the mansion!! Thanks ladies!!



This photo is very Twilight-y to me....
I think this one is my fav!

LOVE LOVE LOVE it when couples OFFER to jump up in window sills!!!

It's a good thing we happened to be in backyard when we were...we were able to save this wonderful vase from falling!! Or was it really? ;)




Congratulations Becca & PJ! We'll be seeing you real soon! :)

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Congratulations Rebecca & PJ!! LOVE all the photos! They are very creative and interesting shots! You two look very happy together...a very good looking couple :-) Great photographer!!