Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dava and Seth Wedding Teasers

Congratulations to Dava and Seth! Last night Jessica and I joined them and 350 of their closest family and friends! :)

Thank you to the other amazing vendors that helped make this day amazing:
St. Matthew's Church, New Haven
Upscale Events, New Haven
Eileen's Exclusive Floral
Woodwinds, Branford
DJ Van Vader
Brettnee Nelson (makeup artist)

I loved Dava's bridesmaids - they had me laughing from my first step in the door. Between the poses, the smiles, and the dirty looks! LOL! Yes, we have a self portrait with a dirty look! LOL!

Dava was simply stunning
Check these girls out - seriously, the FIRST bridal party where I said "smile pretty" and we got pretty smiles...then as soon as I said, "give me sass"...
...they ROCKED it!

What else can you do on a beautiful day in New Haven with a bunch of beautiful girls? HIT THE STREETS!!


Love the detail shots of the guys! ;)





I tell all my couples that my absolute favorite moment of a wedding is the split second when they first see each other and make eye contact. It gives me chills every time to share that intimate moment with them!!



The Pastor was discussing their first kiss...
The reception had a Paris theme - we loved every little detail, right down to the Fleur de Lis favors!

Woodwinds provided us with a magical backdrop for the VERY COLD formals! :)






Erika & Torrence Flowers of Upscale Events - the magic behind the day!

I went nuts with all of the uplighting! it was so cool!
The absolute craziest introduction I have ever seen!!! Dava and Seth made their way through their guests but were so surrounded, there was more energy than if the President showed up!!!!
Dava struck a pose every time the flashes burst!

Check out the kicks on the groom!

I knew Seth couldn't stay away from the mic! check out their engagement session for deets!


Congratulations, Dava & Seth! :)

No comments: