Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holiday Marathon Teasers

Day Two of our Holiday Marathon session! Thankfully, Jessica joined me in these sessions - we did an awful lot of running around, chasing after props...and munchkins! ;)

First up, Angela and her little brother, Joey. I first met Angela a year an a half ago for her six month shoot, then again this summer for her grandmother's birthday. It's been such a wonderful journey watching her grow! And now meeting her new 3 week old brother!!

One of my fav shots of the day!
I love when babies show their personalities. This photo makes me laugh because we tried the "nice" side of the stocking and he fussed and mussed...I switched it to "naughty" and he started cooing! ;)
One of my favs of the day!
How awesome is this baby cocoon Jess made? I love it!!


We had a tough time finding something Angela liked...we held her attention with the boxes and sticks! that was 6 seconds (2 seconds longer than the trees!)!!



Next up is 6 month Logan! I photographed his parents' engagement session back in February of 2009 (unfortunately, we were already booked for their wedding date...but this little munchkin was the next best thing!!) and now had the fun chance to meet little Logan!

These next two are my favs!!






Our next fun munchkin is Evelyn - we met Evelyn and her mom at the Coventry Farmers' Market for portraits. We had so much fun with Evelyn then and had even more fun today!


This is one of my favs


Thank you everyone for a fun marathon day!

Did you miss scheduling your appointment? No need to worry - we're offering more in December!

No comments: