Sunday, August 16, 2009

Angela's 6 month session

There is just nothing cuter than a 6 month old dressed in styling clothes! Here it is, the hottest day of the summer and Angela has the biggest smile on her face! She protested at costume change number 5, but she was a trooper!

We met at the Nathan Hale Homestead at the end of the Farmers' Market, so she had TONS to look at!

Love the chubby arms! :)
This one is, by far, my favorite shot! I love it!
Nothing makes a little girl laugh harder than the silliness of a Daddy!
Another one of my favs! Love the genuine smile!
Angela with Mommy & Daddy! What a beautiful family!

You know this little girl is surrounded by LOVE!

I am so in love with the baby belly laugh! It makes me laugh every time I see this shot!
A little early for this...not sure if Mommy's ready for walking!!

LOVE the little tutu! How cute!!

Angela, I had so much fun with you and your parents today! Hope you did too...and you slept well tonight!
Don't forget comments for photo of the year! There's still time! :)

No comments: