Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Susan & John's Engagement Session

Here it is, the engagement session I have been waiting for...Westover Air Force Base with Susan, John, and FRED. Who are they? Susan & John are the adorable engaged couple and FRED is the Galaxy C-5 behind them (contact me if you need the meaning of FRED - I <3 the military!).

When I first met with Susan & John, I was enchanted with their unique ideas for planning their wedding - a Renaissance wedding with a Halloween flair (we are even showing up in costume! LOVE IT!). Then when we spoke about their engagement session, I was even more thrilled! They invited me, Dave (who is beyond obsessed with the C-5 plane!) and the girls for a combination engagement session and tour. We jumped up and said yes!


I love the lines and the set up of the cargo hold. Very cool!
Then we got a little silly in the cockpit!


Hey! Who let a 3 year old fly this plane? :) Evanthea was thrilled to get a chance to sit in the pilot's spot!







Thank you , Susan & John for the amazing day at Westover! It was fascinating to learn about the plane first hand and I am still in awe at its size!

Don't forget your comments for photo of the year!

No comments: