Saturday, August 22, 2009

Caitlin & John's Wedding Day

What a spectacular day today! Literally 2 minutes of rain - that's it! But we paid for it with the humidity...wow, was it sticky out today! Caitlin & John were married in Caitlin's hometown of Broad Brook, formals were taken at the Phelp's Hatheway House in Suffield and the reception was at the Oaks in Agawam, MA.

Isn't this a great looking bridal party?
Definitely one of my favorite photos - literally the last shot. Dave, it was well worth what you went through to get it! :)



Another one of my favorites!
I dedicate the next one to my daughter, Evanthea who inspired me with her flashlight abilities...if it weren't for her realizing she can shine a flashlight through her hand (and then practicing every free moment...), I never would have thought to flash through my hand! Like the flesh colored gel? :D









Congratulations, Caitlin & John! We had a wonderful day spending it with you!

Don't forget your comments for photo of the year!

No comments: