Thursday, August 27, 2009

Rachel & Ray's Engagement Session

Yesterday, I met Rachel & Ray at Elizabeth Park in Hartford for their engagement session. We had so much fun...a nice surprise with a band too! It was great to photograph with background music!

I loved Rachel's bracelet! Had to have it featured somehow...what better way than to enhance the ring!!
It's not fair that the girls always get the "bended knee proposal" and the "really big rocks" - we turned the tables this time!!

I love this next shot! I told Ray "rock star" and he fell right into character! I think he missed his calling!!



Another one of my favs - the band in the background, stealing a snuggle!!
Congratulations, Rachel & Ray! We'll see you in a few weeks for the big day!!

1 comment:

Rachel & Ray said...

Thank you Diane! We had a great time at the session yesterday and cant wait until the wedding! The pictures look great, very excited to see the rest!